The Endorphin Fitness headquarters is located in Richmond, VA. In addition to adult and youth coaching programs, Richmond is home to the Endorphin Fitness Bike & Tri Shop and Endorphin Fitness Training Center. With 10 experienced coaches at our Richmond location, we have group, personal, and one-on-one coaching options for both youth and adults. Read about these options below. To explore what is best for you, set up a meeting with a coach >>
- Monday – Run + Strength 4:30-5:45 pm (West Creek)
- Tuesday – Mtn Bike 4:15-5:15 pm (Deep Run Park) or Swim 5:00-6:30 pm (Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club)
- Wednesday – Road Bike +Strength 4:30-5:45 pm (West Creek)
- Thursday – Swim 5:00-6:30 pm (Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club)
- Friday – Run + Strength 4:30-5:45 pm (West Creek)
- Saturday – Bike + Run 8:00-9:30 am (West Creek) & Swim 10:15-11:15 am (SwimRVA)
* Starting February 1, the schedule will remain the same but Mon/Wed/Fri will shift to 5:00 pm start times.
One-On-One Private Coaching & Testing
- Personal training plan detailing exactly what you need to do to reach your goals
- Personal attention and post-workout data analysis by an expert coach
- 15+ team swim, bike, run, and strength practice options per week View practice schedule >>
- Access to the Endorphin Fitness Training Center Learn More >>
- Access to Swim RVA pool facility and the HammerHeads Swim Program Learn More >>
Multiple Options! On top of the above, we offer 4 levels of personalized attention to meet your individual needs and budget.