If you are racing Ironman Blue Ridge 70.3 in 2020, join Endorphin Fitness coaches for a full-day camp on the course. Athletes will receive essential race day skills including previewing the course, race day strategy, and race day nutrition. Both the bike and run will be supporting with a SAG vehicle and aid stations. Below is a typical camp schedule:
- 8:00 a.m. Presentation- Race Day Nutrition and Course Strategy
- 9:00 a.m. Open Water Swim Clinic Dryland Clinic & Preview of Swim (not allowed to swim)
- 10:00 a.m. Begin 56 Mi Ride + 60 Minute Run on Course
- 3:00-4:30 p.m. Individual Recaps / Questions Upon Finishing
- Blue Ridge 70.3 Camp – May 16, 2020
For community athletes interested in attending the camp, consider trying a free trial of Endorphin Fitness’ group training program and we will give you the EF discount on camp! We have 14 swim, bike, and run practices throughout the week all throughout Richmond. The practices are led by professional coaches. As a thank you, we will refund the difference putting you at the EF athlete price if you register as a community athlete and then attend two practices during a free trial week before the 70.3 training camp!