Blog

Goal Setting to Ensure Success – Michael Harlow

- by Michael Harlow

How are you going to BE MORE this year?

• Blog
    Blog

What You Didn’t Know About Your Shoelaces Could Be Costing You Money

- by Michael Harlow

Shoe fit is a very particular thing that will make or break the health of your lower limbs.   When I send a client out to purchase new running shoes, I often recommend a local specialty shop where I know that someone is going to take the time to fit them properly.  Despite trusting that they will be in capable hands, I am always surprised-and somewhat dismayed- that NO ONE has learned what I learned about shoe fits.  Whenever I share my “secret” tricks with my clients, the reaction is often one of surprise.  “Why didn’t anyone tell me that?” they moan. Well, I’m about to let you all in on the Secret.  Hopefully, at least one of you sells running shoes and will start to spread the word to your customers as well. 

• Blog
    Blog

The Secret To Improvement – Michael Harlow

- by Michael Harlow

I just learned a painful lesson.  Actually, I already knew it but had tried to block it out for years.  But, it has once again smacked me across the face, and it is going to cause me a bit of pain.  Here it is…

• Blog
    Blog

Reality Makes For Bad TV – Camille Ronesi

- by Michael Harlow

There is nothing like knowing that a new human is joining your home in a few months to rekindle the nesting fires. We’ve been painting, rearranging, and purging since May and I don’t see any signs of us slowing down. I am finding myself frustrated time and again with how SLOW some of the projects are going. I have my “Before” photos stashed on my phone, impatiently awaiting their better halves so that they can make their proud debut on Instagram. Why, oh why, can’t I have my “Big Reveal”?

• Blog
    Blog

Team Vision – Michael Harlow

- by Michael Harlow

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. Tomorrow is going to be a big day.
    Your coaches have planned an amazing vision for 2016, and we cannot wait to share it. 2015 was a big year…

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!