(804) 741-1599           [email protected]  

COMMUNITY

• Blog
    Blog

Buying Speed

- by Michael Harlow

As race season approaches, it is important that you begin to assemble the equipment you plan to use for the race season so that you can log some hours using this equipment.

• Blog
    Blog

Reflections on 11 Years – 1.29.2016

- by Michael Harlow

Tomorrow, we will gather for our 11th End-Of-The-Season Banquet. Eleven Years!!  In honor of eleven years, I thought I would share a few coaching and business reflections…

• Blog
    Blog

An Open Letter To Youth- Michael Harlow

- by Michael Harlow

As most of you know, my primary coaching role at Endorphin Fitness is directing the youth and junior athletes.  This age group was the catalyst for the start of Endorphin Fitness and remains a personal passion of mine.  I am also now a father of six who are growing up fast. This combined with the fact that I was once a kid myself pretty much makes me an expert on the subject (yeah right – there is no such thing). So, I have had it on my heart to share a few things with the youth out there:

• Blog
    Blog

Lessons Learned – Ryan Middleton

- by Michael Harlow

I can remember my first race and all of the anxiety associated with it. Competing on sports teams throughout my childhood, and through high school added to this in a significant way. I absolutely hated to lose. I never considered myself a sore loser, after a contest I would always congratulate the opponent. But I my thoughts would later be consumed with what I could have done differently to have prevented the loss.

• Blog
    Blog

How Fast Can You Go? Michael Harlow

- by Michael Harlow

The typical trend in triathlon (and running) is to see how far you can go. People often enter the sport and see how fast they can climb the distance ladder to Ironman, as if the shorter distances are merely stepping stones. Few take the time to appreciate each distance, mastering the skills necessary for each distance, and therefore rob themselves of long-term potential. Ironman is an amazing distance in the sport of triathlon, and we will coach around 50 athletes to successful Ironmans in 2016 alone, but it is not the only distance of value.

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!