(804) 741-1599           [email protected]  

COMMUNITY

• Blog
    Blog

Race Recap: March 3rd – March 4th

- by Nick Seitz

We have an incredible weekend of racing to report on this week. Races include Clermont Draft Legal Challenge, Stokesville 40k mountain bike race, Power of Four Skimo Race, Ironman New Zealand, the Azaela Super Sprint and numerous swim meets.

• Blog
    Blog

Michael’s Message – We Don’t Mean To Toot Our Own Horn

- by Nick Seitz

Occasionally, you get a note from an athlete that is so dead on the bullseye you are trying to achieve as a coach and organization. I received one of these notes this week and want to share pieces of it with you not to toot our own horn but to express what really matters to us and be an encouragement to you. Here are a few excerpts from the note,

• Blog
    Blog

Race Recap: February 24th – February 25th

- by Nick Seitz

We had another strong weekend of racing from Endorphin Fitness athletes. Races include the Northeast Park Duathlon, the Dahlgren Trail Half Marathon, the 5A State Indoor Meet, the Mad Anthony Obstacle Race, and numerous swim meets.

• Blog
    Blog

How Much Do You Want It?

- by Nick Seitz

While home on his family farm in South Africa but still needing to train, seven-time world champion Conrad Stoltz built his own pool (or better yet trench) by himself. It wasn’t fit for a king such as Conrad, but it was what was needed to get in his training. Conrad was not going to allow a little thing like no pool to get in the way of him earning another world championship, so he found a way. I remind myself of this story often when excuses arise.

• Blog
    Blog

Race Recap: February 17th-February 18th

- by Nick Seitz

It was a strong weekend of racing for our athletes. As always, we are so proud of the hard work our athletes put in every weekend. Races include swim and track meets, Mother of All Ascensions in Colorado, and a Motorcross race.

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!