(804) 741-1599           info@endorphinfitness.com  

Community

BLOG

• Blog
    Blog

Be More. Live Red. It Starts With Believing. – Parker Spencer

I believe that each person wants to be better than they are today. They want to accomplish something bigger and better than they have already accomplished. Starting an exercise program or training for an event is what that is all about.

• Blog
    Blog

The Emotion. – Michael Harlow

I have tons of memories from watching the 2016 Women’s Olympic Triathlon. Memories of the excitement of seeing Gwen Jorgensen make the front pack and position herself perfectly on the bike. Memories of the disappointment when Sarah True crashed and then the mind-games Spirig tried to play on the run. It was an exciting race from start to finish but the memory that stood out to me above all others is Jorgensen crossing the line and breaking out into tears.

• Blog
    Blog

RACE RESULTS 8.13-14

Congratulations to all of our athletes that raced this weekend! We had athletes compete in the USAT Age Group Nationals, Pink Power Triathlon, Connecticut State Championship, Rock and Roll 5k, Lynchburg 5k and USAT Florida Talent ID Series.

FACEBOOK FEED

Garmin’s got you covered wherever you go. If you’re not sure where to start, head over to our shop. We’ll help you out. Stop by the shop between 10am & 7pm to check out our latest options from Garmin! ... See MoreSee Less

Garmin’s got you covered wherever you go. If you’re not sure where to start, head over to our shop. We’ll help you out. Stop by the shop between 10am & 7pm to check out our latest options from Garmin!

What EF athletes do when it snows and they need a swim workout. #brrrrr ... See MoreSee Less

Join Our Newsletter