(804) 741-1599           info@endorphinfitness.com  

Community

BLOG

• Blog
    Blog

Michael’s Message – The Core Principles of Planning a Successful Season

This week, I had the honor of presenting on the topic of designing an annual training plan. If you missed it, you can watch it live on the EF Facebook Page. I opened this talk with some core principles which I want to share with you here as you begin to plan your 2018 season.

• Blog
    Blog

Endorphin Fitness Holiday Specials

Endorphin Fitness is your one-stop shop for gear, coaching, race, and bicycle maintenance gifts. As a thank you for your support to Endorphin Fitness, we want to make you aware of numerous holiday specials so you can save big this season. Every purchase over $75 gives you the chance to pull a gift card from our Christmas Tree with amounts up to $500. Plus, $100 gift cards are only $75 right now!

• Blog
    Blog

Race Recap: December 9th-December 10th

Several EF athletes had strong races at the Shield’s Lake CX Race.  Presley Evans took 13th in Men’s Cat 4/5 and then 1st in 9-14 junior race. Patrick Harlow also raced 9-14 division taking 4th. Caleb McCaskill won the Junior 15+ category followed by Jake Dysart 2nd, Michael Mason 3rd, and Rex Nguyen 4th. Christy Murrell raced 70.3 Taupo in New Zealand and did amazing! She went 5:32 after the course was changed to a duathlon. Katie Elliott had a breakthrough race at the Coors Light 10k running 2:28 under goal to take 1st age group and 5th overall. Jason Elliott ran the Coors Light 10k in a time of 43:19, earning 2nd in his age group and 21st overall males! He also held off some attacks in the last mile. Jason is putting up some great running times even though his main focus is…

FACEBOOK FEED

Garmin’s got you covered wherever you go. If you’re not sure where to start, head over to our shop. We’ll help you out. Stop by the shop between 10am & 7pm to check out our latest options from Garmin! ... See MoreSee Less

Garmin’s got you covered wherever you go. If you’re not sure where to start, head over to our shop. We’ll help you out. Stop by the shop between 10am & 7pm to check out our latest options from Garmin!

What EF athletes do when it snows and they need a swim workout. #brrrrr ... See MoreSee Less

Join Our Newsletter